Tuesday, February 2, 2010

JB trip

I went to JB with Dar Dar, Jimmy, Cheryl and Viper last thursday.

Jimmy had rent a Car and we drove in. First stop was City Square where we had a meal and some shopping.

Dar Dar bought a set of Bra and Panties. Then, We drove to Jusco where we thought we could catch a movie there.

Unfortunately, There wasn't any nice movies on show. =(

Still, I got to buy a Hong Kong instant noodles back since i don't get to see HK manufactured Instant noodles brand in Singapore so might as well try! I must be a Fan of instant noodles ain't I?

By the time we are done at Jusco, it was 10pm. Jimmy wanted to drive to Kota Tinggi as it was a Full moon and that place there have one of the best spot for Star Glazing!

I got to say that it was beautiful and The Full moon surely brighten up the sky.

We drove back at a high speed of 100km/h on a pitch dark road due to our hungry stomachs.

And we had lunch at a Hawker where they serve delicious Zi Cha!

And I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment