Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5th year Anniversary!

Today marks the 5th year anniversary for me and my Dar Dar!

*CLAP CLAP* Whoohoo!

And i meet up with dar dar after my class ends at 6.30pm!

Dar Dar had wanted to eat Pepper Lunch ever since we ate Sizzling Rock at Clarke Quey.

The concept is same but the price is a HUGE difference!

Anyway, I had Beef stew and Dar Dar had Rip Eye steak wor! WOW!!!

hehe

After that, we had desserts!

Bought cakes from the bakery shop at B1, Isetan!

I never know there was a supermarket there until today?! OMG!!

And we chilled out at Level 5 Lido cinema watching movies trailers and eating our cake.

I have to apologise that our celebration ends early because i was sick and I have to get up early to settle my examinations registration

*Sorry Dar Dar*

Anyway, here are the pictures!

Loves and Hugs,


My Angry Dar Dar!

No comments:

Post a Comment