Thursday, January 21, 2010

Studying and playing!

I woke up at 4am in the morning just to watch a very important Liverpool game against Tottenham!

Eventually, LFC won 2-0! whoohoo!

Then, i went back to sleep and woke up at 12pm!

Actually, on Wednesday, Singtel personnel had came to install their Mio TV which i had subscribed for the football channel to be activated in august later this year.

For now, I can watch all their channels FREE for the next 30 days. Although i have heard many people saying bad stuff of Mio TV, i can now understand why.

The connection part is something to moan over. Just wanting to ON my TV and waiting for the channel to load already took like 2 to 3 minutes! OMG!

Can you imagine starring at your blank TV screen for that LONG until the images appear?!

Anyway, Its been a rather peaceful day and yes, I have eaten quite alot!

Haiz, Have to cut down on my Junk food!

So, gonna call my Dar Dar soon!

Love and hugs,

*Cute boy*

Taken when waiting for Dar Dar to cut my hair!


My Mio TV installed!


Mio TV!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment