Wednesday, January 6, 2010

RELC

I woke up at 8.30am, wash up and went to RELC!

Terence backed out last minute cuz he have not photocopied his documents which in fact there is no need to if he had taken the queue number instead of doing a cheque drop.

Me and QQ was there on time and we proceeded for the queue ticket instead of doing the drop which we planned to do initially.

The queue wasn't very long and we were done within 30 mins!

After that, We head to school and although my class starts at 3.30pm, I reached school at 11.30am!

So, i have my lunch and head to the library to revise my Sociology as i was having Sociology test 2 today!

I couldn't complete revising all of the notes but at least there was progress within the 3 hours.

The test was an open book one and i flipped through the pages, asked around and finally, putting pen to paper with my own words.

After school, i head to West Mall BATA shop to look for my "working shoe" that i have to buy and they say they dun have stock! OMG!

Wasted trip sia! Guess tomorrow i have to drop by another shopping center to get it.

Anyway, I'm playing basketball with my secondary school buddies tomorrow and i can catch up with them too.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment