Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Seminar Weekend!

It's been 4 or 5 days since i last blogged!

It was a busy weekend having to wake up at 7am early but it was definitely worth my time!

On saturday, i went down to meet Dar Dar after the seminar for dinner.

Dar Dar said that there is some home cook food that day and I was super happy!

Haven't eaten home cook food for awhile.

Sunday, I went down to harbourfront again.

But this time, I met up with my poly friends for Kang An's 24th birthday!

We had fine dining at Festive Hotel, RWS!

It was at a discounted price of $23 per person and after that we hang out at Mount Faber.

We had a small talk among the gang and at 1.30Am, we head home.

Will stop here today since there's work tml! Back to sentosa i guess!

Love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment