Sunday, December 6, 2009

Afterwork date!

First of all, I GOT IN!!! for the job at Sentosa!

I'm starting my job training of 10 days straight from DEC 14!

Timing is 8AM to 6.30PM!

Along the way, I'll probably skip 3 lessons. But will see how it goes. =)

After the morning recuitment, I went down to Jurong Point to help out my EX-boss, Zhen Yang, at the Nets FlashPay.

However, this job isn't like the initial one anymore, I'm more into flyers distributor than promoting the product!

Since they used to offer an additional $2 per card, It's only promoting with a success rate of 90%!

Now, I felt like i was selling credit card! Asking people to take a look! LOL!

Anyway, 7pm came and i changed out. Tried to call Dar dar but she didn't pick up at all!

We initially agreed to meet at Clementi MRT station but since she didn't answer my call. I Thought she got OT again!

So i take MRT all the way to Outram Park and met up with her! After that, I suggested eating steamboat at 1 of the stores near the Famous Porridge place we always go!

Jimmy joined in along the way and we had a 3 person date! FUN and I got a free ride home too!

THANK YOU JIMMY!

and

THANK YOU DAR DAR! - For the treat!

Love ya!


Kiss your hand!


Dar Dar Pouring Drink!


Dar Dar and Jimmy!

RAWR!!!!

Your Favourite picture?


No comments:

Post a Comment