Sunday, December 13, 2009

Move IT!

I woke up early today!

Ate a Bread and started work. Terence was with me.

We took 2 trips to move all the major items from the house in Bishan to separate house which my aunt had asked my uncles to place them at.

In the Afternoon, QQ and Jess came to helped out. And things are going very fast!

We had initially expected to move the things in 2 days but we completed the moving within Half a day! By evening, We were already done and I asked the guys to come shower at my house first.

Afterwhich, I was told by my AUNT to buy them dinner! AND I DID!

During dinner, QQ suggested to go singing and I agreed!

Even though i was a little wear out but i enjoyed the company.

We went to Yio Chu kang, Grassroot Club's Family KTV which i would consider cheaper option to sing on a SATURDAY!

Each person spent $19 as compared to a possible $30 a person @ KBOX or PartyWorld!

I took some photos and Recorded their singing along the way.

And here goes! (Apologies for the Poor Video Quality)




Jess Singing, Me and QQ playing around!


On the Mrt to Yio Chu Kang

Night View @ Boat Quey

My "Act-Dao" Dar Dar!

No comments:

Post a Comment