Sunday, December 13, 2009

Basketball!

I slept till 12pm today!

After yesterday's house-moving and late night soccer, I haven even recover my body from all this activity!

I had planned to meet Dar Dar in the evening but then she got a invitation to eat Steamboat at her God-Sister's hosue!

STEAMBOAT IS DAR DAR'S FAVORITE!

And i have no objections about her going for that.

In fact, After she told me that she will not be meeting me, Chang Da called and ask me out for dinner!

I agreed and we initially planned to chill out but not long later, Chang Da called and apologize!

He told me that his dad wanted to have a Family dinner and thus our plan was canceled! No worries =)

Right after Chang Da Cancel our dinner plans, My Secondary school friend, Chin Sheng called me to play BASKETBALL!

And finally this time, There was no Further changes!

I played and I was tired out within 1 hour!

Haha! I haven't play Basketball for very long liao!

I'm starting work tml and so will be sleeping early!

Love,


Short Hair!


Stupid Face(s)!

My Dar Dar face looks Chubby as ever!


A Picture done by Dar Dar!

No comments:

Post a Comment