Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre-Christmas Eve!

Today's 23rd dec!

1 day before Christmas eve, and I'm one more day nearer to the end of my job training!

Whoohoo!

I had my written and role play assessment today and I'm glad to say that i did pretty well.

Especially my role play which i didn't expect myself to start "bull-shitting" to my "Customer"!

Sometimes, Retail needs a little bit of that Bull-shit skills,

I make up a water bottle that could be act as a thermal-flask!

And after that, I just went on to say something much more than just what a normal water bottle have!

Anyway, It's already over and I'm glad that i have only 1 more important lesson and that is the handling of the cashiering system and I'm graduated!

Yesterday, I didn't have a really good chat with my dar dar and i have to apologize for my busy schedule especially coming into the festive period when i have to throw in my self-study of my University class due to me missing some lessons.

And on top of that, I'm also In-charge of preparing the Christmas Eve's dinner and Boxing day's event organizer!

So its 1 week that is super cramped out for me. And i would like to thank you for your understanding.

Loves,


Big specs Dar Dar



Kissing the "Bride"

I'll Stare at you all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment